What is TRAC?
TRAC Reports present specifically defined measurements for determining progression or regression of a disease process. The data delineates changes of tumor burden in a visually compelling manner and may improve effectiveness when communicating with patients and other providers.
Why Use TRAC?
• Standardized tumor response.
• Quality Control.
• Centrally funded.
How We Perform TRAC:
• Receive request form.
• Identify images and clarify requests.
• Perform tumor response analysis.
• Subject to quality control process.
• Deliver final approved TRAC report.
This is where developing items will be listed.